Thursday, July 11, 2013

"enhance the experience"

Ok, I will kick things off!
I am in the first third of the book and was curious what others were thinking.  So I googled 'Rebuilt' and read the many reviews of this book on Amazon.com.  I found that reading others' reviews was very helpful in focusing my thoughts.  It would be great if we shared that way here in this blog.  It can bring your thoughts to new heights and add insights to what you are thinking about but cannot verbalize at the present moment. 
It also can lead you to discover new things - I was not aware but if you go to the Church of the Nativity webpage you can listen to podcasts along with the book
What a great way to "enhance the experience"...I guess we shouldn't be surprised! 

1 comment:

  1. I read the book several months ago and want to read it again. I feel that there was so much that we have already done at Sacred Heart, yet so much more that needs to be done. I was particularly interested in looking at and exploring the "weekend experience" since the weekend is the time when we connect with the majority of our parishioners.

    ReplyDelete